|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FIN355: Equity Securities
FIN355: Equity Securities Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You work as an equity analyst for a Singapore stockbroking firm Your firm’s economist team recently published a global economic
You work as an equity analyst for a Singapore stockbroking firm. Your firm’s economist team recently published a global economic outlook for the coming year. Key points in their Report are:
- The inflation challenge varies across economies. For example, consumer price inflation has remained low in China even though producer price inflation has been rising. Central banks in Europe and Japan still see the recent pick-up in inflation as transitory, while inflation seems to be more of a challenge in the US. Overall, headline inflation worldwide is likely to come off the highs of 2022, but the undercurrent of firmer inflation could continue.
- However, given the strong recovery momentum and some supply-side and labor market distortions, core inflation could remain above the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) target of 2% for much of 2023. Rising inflation could pressure the Fed to continue raising interest rates until the end of 2023.
- Due to inflationary pressures, Singapore’s economic growth has been revised to 2 to 3% for 2023. The economy has recovered strongly from the covid-19 pandemic, with GDP growth of 7.6% in 2021. Projected growth for Singapore is 3-5% range for 2022.
Using the information provided, appraise the outlook for interest rates in Singapore for the coming year.
(a) Examine either the Banking or REIT sector of the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX). Examine the likely impact of a rising interest rate environment with moderating economic growth on your chosen sector.
(b) From your chosen sector, select a company expected to outperform or underperform. Appraise your choice by considering this company’s revenue and profit outlook.
(a) Value the shares of your chosen company using the Dividend Discount Model.
(b) Compare your chosen company’s relative valuation methods with at least two (2) other companies listed on the SGX.
From the information gathered, design a short recommendation summary page on the stock in Question 2, using the reference:
|The share price may rise by more than 10% over the next 12 months
|The share price is expected to remain stable at current levels
|The share price may fall by more than 10% over the next 12 months
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unleash your potential in FIN355: Equity Securities with the expertise of our assignment helper SG. At My Assignment Help SG, our team of experts is dedicated to providing comprehensive case study writing help tailored to your needs. From analyzing market trends to evaluating investment opportunities, our reliable support will empower you to excel in understanding equity securities. Unlock your academic success and visit our website today for expert assistance in FIN355!
Tags:- Global Economy Assignments SUSS
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices