|University||Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)|
|Subject||Integrated Digital Marketing Communications|
Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy. The brand selected will be Loreal Singapore. The idea is that you dig into the communication activities of the brand and media, then evaluate them, and propose a strategy to improve their brand communications.
Some of the elements you should consider for your report are the following:
- Brand vision, mission, positioning
- Customer definition
- Media strategy in Singapore
- Media evaluation in Singapore
- Does the media highlight the physical characteristics that the brand wants to communicate?
- Does the media transmit clearly and persuasively the benefits of the product?
- Does the media provide the right atmosphere to stimulate the emotions sought in the target audience?
- Is this the primary/secondary media for the brand campaign?
- What is the purpose of the media?
- Visual auditing
* What is working or not working?
* Good images descriptions? Do they promote retention?
- Content auditing
* Is the content easy to read? Does it have short clear sentences? Is it easy to skim through paragraphs?
* Is the right tone for the audience? Does it avoid redundant or awkward placing of keywords?
* Analyses for the homepage, interior pages, blog posts, etc.
* Analyses of call to action, brand voice, consistency, media use, etc.
* What kind of content do we find?
- Performance and evaluation
* Follower growth, engagement rate, etc.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Tags:- SIT ASSESSMENT
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices