|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LAW401: Ethical Legal Practice and Client Care|
LAW401: Ethical Legal Practice and Client Care Essay, SUSS, Singapore In early 2015 Lukas Kamay, previously a currency trader at National Australia Bank, and his accomplice Christopher Hill
In early 2015 Lukas Kamay, previously a currency trader at National Australia Bank, and his accomplice Christopher Hill, a former employee of the Australian
The Bureau of Statistics was convicted of the largest insider trading scandal in Australian history. Kamay and Hill had gone to university together and had a simple but meticulously planned trading scheme: Hill would obtain pre-release ABS economic data, which Kamay would then trade on using leveraged Australian dollar US dollar foreign exchange contracts.
Kamay executed a total of 45 trades carefully timed to avoid detection and offsetting news flows and made a profit in excess of A$8 million within one year. Unsurprisingly for opaque over-the-counter foreign exchange markets, the pair were tipped off by the brokers responsible for executing their trades, rather than by market surveillance and technology efficiently used in stock markets to detect insider trading through price irregularities.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for top-notch online assignment experts in Singapore? Our essay writing service at My Assignment Help SG is your go-to solution for LAW401: Ethical Legal Practice and Client Care at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Get expert assistance for your essays and excel in your course with our dedicated team of professionals.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices