|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT233 Data programming Assignment|
ICT233 Data programming Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Load all CSV files containing transacted flats in a given `data` directory and merge all them into a single Pandas Data Frame. Drop the `remaining _lease` column from the merged Data Frame
● Understand datasets with a data scientist mindset.
● Understand and design computation logic and routines in Python.
● Assess the use of Python only and Python data structures to perform extract, load, and transformation operations.
● Assess the use of Pandas data frame to perform extract, load, transformation, and calculation
● Structure code in appropriate methods (functions), looping, and conditions.
● Conduct visualization in an appropriate way.
The dataset in question provides a rich overview of Housing and Development Board (HDB) flat transactions in Singapore. Derived from the national database managed by Singapore’s open data initiative.
The data captured includes vital information such as the resale price, flat type, address, lease commencement date, and floor area, among other details. These elements allow for robust analysis on a multitude of aspects such as price trends and geographical price disparities. You may refer to more information at `https://data.gov.sg/dataset/resale-flat-prices`.
Additionally, this dataset provides an invaluable resource for understanding the evolution of Singapore’s public housing landscape, the preferences of the populace, and market dynamics over time. As such, it is an essential tool for policymakers, real estate professionals, urban planners, and researchers studying Singapore’s unique public housing model.
By addressing the given tasks, you will gain data analysis competencies, including data reprocessing and manipulation, fundamental for preparing and managing datasets. Additionally,
you’ll enhance your ability to comprehend data relationships through the practice of creating data visualizations and executing correlation analysis.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Load all CSV files containing transacted flats in a given `data` directory and merge all of them into a single Pandas DataFrame. Drop the `remaining_lease` column from the merged DataFrame. Are there any columns that contain null values or empty strings?
(b) Convert the `month` column to the date-time format. Design a visualization to analyze the `month` column by considering it as a numeric date-time and share insights.
(c) The column `storey_range` is in the format “lower TO upper” (e.g. 1 TO 3). Compute a new column called `storey_level` by calculating the average of the lower and upper story values. Drop the `storey_range` column from the DataFrame.
(d) Identify inconsistent `flat_model` and `flat_type` values and perform the standardization of the values.
(e) To perform the following visualizations:
(i). Plot a histogram of the `resale_price` to understand its distribution. Is it normally distributed or skewed?
(ii). Generate a boxplot for the `floor_area_sqm` column. Are there any values that lie outside the expected range? If outliers are present, please provide an explanation for their occurrence.
(f) Design and identify FIVE (5) factors that influence the resale price and offer a rationale for each of these correlations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with the ICT233 Data Programming Assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Don't fret! We're here to assist you with precision in TMA and individual assignments. Our team provides the best assignment help in Singapore and serves as your reliable Homework Helper. Pay our experts to seamlessly load CSV files, merge them into a Pandas Data Frame, and expertly handle the
remaining _lease column removal. Let us be your academic ally – embark on a successful course with our expert assistance.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices