|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LOG206: Transport Management|
LOG206: Transport Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Transport provides several economic benefits that aid in society and country development. Yet it can also affect the environment
- Transport provides several economic benefits that aid in society and country development. Yet it can also affect the environment. Similarly, the COVID-19 pandemic has affected individuals and society in many ways. Explain, in your own words, how changes in transport due to the COVID-19 pandemic affected one economic benefit and one environmental challenge from the list below. Provide examples to illustrate your answer.
- An Art Gallery in Sentosa, Singapore is planning to acquire 200 original paintings from an art dealer in Milan, Italy. The paintings are big pieces and are made of delicate materials. Suppose you are the transport manager tasked with planning this shipment.
Apply your knowledge of managing global freight flows to prepare a proposal for moving the paintings from origin to destination effectively. In your proposal, you should consider the following:
* What are the possible and most suitable modes (s) of transport? Justify your selection based on the type of product, as well as strengths, limitations, and any additional considerations for the different mode(s). Present key information using a table.
* What is the most suitable option to manage risks in global transport and with what transport documents should this cargo travel? Provide a description in your own words and in relation to the cargo
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for reliable online assignment assistance for your LOG206: Transport Management assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Get top-notch support with our "Do My Assignment" service. Our experienced tutors are ready to help you excel in your Tutor Marked Assignment. Visit My Assignment Help SG now for expert guidance and achieve academic success!
Tags:- LOG206 SUSS
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices