|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Information Management and Technology|
LOG302: Supply Chain Information Management and Technology, Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Supply chain visibility of a shipment requires knowledge of its location within a warehouse or terminal, as well as its status during transit
Supply chain visibility of a shipment requires knowledge of its location within a warehouse or terminal, as well as its status during transit. Achieving full visibility involves tracking and tracing the movement of parts, components, or products from the manufacturer to their final destination. At various stages of production, information may be required from the manufacturer, 3PLs, freight forwarders and other stakeholders. The goal of supply chain visibility is to improve and strengthen the supply chain by making relevant data easily accessible to all stakeholders, including customers, shippers and regulatory authorities.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Show the operational issues which could be resolved after appropriately introducing information technologies to increase supply chain visibility. Practical examples are needed.
(b) Demonstrate in your own words how the functionalities of electronic data interchange (EDI) technologies facilitate the communication of data from diverse sources and integrate data into the supply chain control tower.
(c) Consider your own organisation or one that you are familiar with in the logistics industry (e.g., a manufacturer, supplier, distributor, retailer, 3PL, etc.) that adopts the supply chain control tower in its operations. Describe the background, target customer, as well as core competencies of the organisation in the logistics industry.
Determine how the supply chain control tower can improve the supply chain visibility and operational performance of the selected organisation. Practical examples are needed.
(d) How will you apply what you have learnt about supply chain visibility, which will make you do things differently in the future, into practice (to your study, your work or your life)?
There may be some overlap between some of these dimensions. Therefore, although you could simply have a section for each of the listed dimensions, you may find that some other way to organise your essay will work better. It is your choice.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Empower your academic journey at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our tailored services! Whether you're seeking assistance with tutor marked assignments, need top-notch assignment writing service, or require expertly crafted essays, our team is dedicated to your success. Dive into the complexities of LOG302: Supply Chain Information Management and Technology Assignment with confidence, as we provide specialized support to Singaporean students. Unravel the intricacies of supply chain visibility, understanding the location within a warehouse or terminal, and real-time transit status. For all your academic needs, including Essay Writing Services, our experts are here to guide you. Invest in your academic excellence today with our expert assistance.
Tags:- LOG302 SUSS
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices