|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||MGMT500 Vulcan World Assignment|
MGMT500 Vulcan World Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Based on the materials covered during the course, pick one topic, most resonated
Course: Managing in a VUCA context Instructions for the Individual Essay In no more than 1000 words, address the following question: Based on the materials covered during the course, pick one topic, most resonated with you, and explain why it resonated the most with you, which could be how it helped you to discover: (i) something new, (ii) about the way you view the world and/or (iii) about yourself. Format and Submission of the Essay
1. The essay should be written in Arial font 11 with 1.5 spacing.
2. The essay could be written as a first-person account. I have provided 2 samples
3. You must submit both (i) a soft copy of your assignment to eLearn through Turnitin/Dropbox Things to note The scope of the individual essay is quite broad and maybe ambiguous but the essence is to apply a chosen topic into an area of your choice (personal life and/or organization and/or other real world phenomena) to deepen the understanding and application of the topic (or perhaps showing appreciation of this topic because it helped you view things differently) You can scope the application of the topic appropriately based on the area(s) that you feel more comfortable with expressing and applying the topic (more of how you want to express than what prof prefers!). Basically, it is a reflective piece Please use the areas below to discuss the piece – scenario planning and strategic options.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
"University students in Singapore, particularly those at Singapore Management University (SMU), can now confidently seek GBA assistance through our specialized Essay Writing Services Singapore. For their individual assignments, we offer a dedicated assignment helper to guide them through challenges like the MGMT500 Vulcan World Assignment. You can select the topic that resonates most with you, and our experts will provide you with unique and tailored support for your academic success."
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices