|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MKT353 Retail Management Assignment|
MKT353 Retail Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Govt launched an online survey seeking views on how to rejuvenate heartland shops National Development Minister
Govt launched an online survey seeking views on how to rejuvenate heartland shops National Development Minister, Mr. Desmond Lee, said “The heartland shops in our housing estates provide a convenient and affordable option for us to buy our daily essential goods and services. They also reflect the distinctive character and identity of our neighborhood. There are trades or local food unique to shops in specific neighborhoods, which makes them especially endearing. I’m sure many of us take great pride in introducing friends and family to well-known shops and popular eateries in our neighborhood, including our favorite bubble tea or confectionary shops.
Beyond this, heartland shops serve as a social glue for the community. They are spaces where residents can meet and interact with one another. These shops, especially social enterprises can also provide opportunities for local and inclusive employment for the community, or even a space for budding entrepreneurs.
As Singaporeans’ needs evolve, we must explore ways to continually rejuvenate and refresh our heartland shops, so that they remain relevant, vibrant, and endearing to our community. This is especially so in the face of the rise of online shopping”.
Singapore residents can contribute ideas and views on how to breathe new life into Housing & Development Board (HDB) heartland shops by participating in an online survey by the Ministry of National Development. The aim of the survey is to seek suggestions on how to rejuvenate these shops while preserving their heritage and cultural value in local communities.
After participating in the survey, the Ministry of National Development invites you to Share your views with the Member of Parliament in your selected HDB neighborhood on “how to rejuvenate these shops while preserving their heritage and cultural value in local communities.”
Prepare a proposal for the Member of Parliament (for your selected HDB
neighborhood) addressing the following questions:
Appraise the residents in the selected HDB neighborhood and the social factors (e.g., family composition, reference groups, and culture of the regional population) that would likely influence them to patronize the heartland shops in the neighborhood.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Propose one (1) type of retail business that can help to “rejuvenate” your selected HDB neighborhood. Justify your choice using concepts of retail management
Evaluate how you could use social media marketing and sales promotion to enhance the sales of the proposed retail business
Based on the written proposal, prepare a video recording of the presentation of at least 3 minutes but not exceeding 6 minutes. There are two methods for ECA video assignment submission; either Record Media or Upload Media. For Upload Media, please note that the format is in .mp4.
The audience for the video presentation is the Member of Parliament of the chosen HDB estate.
Prepare a set of PowerPoint presentation slides, upon which the video presentation is based. Please note that the PowerPoint must be converted to PDF before submission to Canvas
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Elevate your academic journey at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our specialized GBA-aligned Singapore Assignment Help services. Our dedicated experts offer invaluable assistance in individual assignments, particularly in subjects like MKT353 Retail Management. With our precise Dissertation Writing Services, we cater to the diverse needs of SUSS students. When it comes to tackling assignments such as exploring the government's initiatives for heartland shops, our team is here to guide and support your academic success. Don't let the pressure of coursework deter you—trust us to be your partner in achieving excellence.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices