|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MKT365 Social Media Metrics & Analytics Assignment|
MKT365 Social Media Metrics & Analytics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: McKinsey is one of the world’s more prestigious and renowned global management & strategy
McKinsey is one of the world’s more prestigious and renowned global management & strategy consulting firms founded by University of Chicago professor James O. Mckinsey. They offer professional consulting services to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
In a recent publication, a new McKinsey Health Institute survey finds that Gen Z’s social media engagement can feel negative but can also help with finding mental health support and connectivity. The article is an extensive 12-page report that includes the McKinsey research methodology. Of these, the various data-gathering surveys were featured for their analysis.
One of the learning objectives of this task is to identify and analyze Mckinsey Health’s world-class research methodologies and demonstrate your learning outcomes by applying the social media data gathering techniques to the following questions.
You will be required to submit a written report (60 marks), a video presentation (28 marks), and a deck of PowerPoint slides (12 marks) for this assignment.
Based on the article, Gen Zers, on average, are more likely than other generations to cite negative feelings about social media. They are also more likely to report having poor mental health. One of the objectives of this task is to use social media data and techniques to substantiate the findings of this Mckinsey report. In no more than 350 words, please draft the responses for the following questions:
• Discuss three (3) types of social media data that can be used to demonstrate the relationship between social media use and the effects on Gen-Zers’ mental
• List two (2) techniques would you use to gather the data
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
In no more than 350 words, formulate at least two (2) appropriate social media metrics to measure the relationship between social media usage and the effects on Gen-Zers’ mental health.
In the article, research shows that technology provides access to supportive mental health resources for younger people. In no more than 300 words, examine four (4) types of data visualization techniques as a form of data representation with the corresponding social media data analysis. Describe what you would use to demonstrate that Gen Z respondents are more likely than other generations to use digital wellness apps and digital mental health programs.
Assume you are a consultant in Mckinsey and you are tasked to further this research using social media data exploratory techniques. Construct strategies for textual data analysis on how to enhance the existing research methodology with considerations for each of the following segments using social media metrics, data analysis, and techniques.
• Considerations for cross-generational surveys. (Up to 100 word count)
• Considerations for surveys conducted online. (Up to 100 word count)
• Considerations for cross-country surveys. (Up to 100 word count)
• Considerations for social media platform surveys. (Up to 100 word count)
Prepare a video recording of the presentation based on Question 1(a)-1(d) of at least 3 minutes but not exceeding 6 minutes. There are two methods for ECA video assignment submission: either Record Media or Upload Media. For Upload Media, please note that the format is in .mp4.
Prepare a set of PowerPoint presentation slides upon which the video presentation is based. Please note that the PowerPoint must be converted to PDF before submission to Canvas.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock your potential at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our GBA-approved Assignment Writing Service in Singapore. Specifically tailored for courses like MKT365 Social Media Metrics & Analytics, our expert team caters to individual assignments, ensuring students receive top-notch Report Writing Services. At SUSS, where academic excellence meets real-world application, we support students in excelling in subjects such as MKT365, providing the necessary guidance to tackle assignments like the prestigious McKinsey project. Don't let academic pressure hold you back—let us assist in your success journey.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices