|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MKT367 - Social Marketing Assignment|
MKT367 – Social Marketing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine you are tasked with promoting “intercultural harmony” among full-time university
Question 1 Imagine you are tasked with promoting “intercultural harmony” among full-time university students, answer the following questions.
Question 1a Design one (1) behaviour objective, one (1) knowledge objective, and one (1) belief objective for this social marketing campaign. Elaborate on how each of these objectives contributes to the overall purpose of the campaign. (9 marks)
Question( 1b) Based on your answers in 1(a), develop TWO (2) pricing strategies and TWO (2) place strategies. Discuss why such strategies would be effective.
Question 2 —-
Question (2a) Assuming you are tasked with promoting the behaviour of “bringing old batteries to the nearby recycling bin”. Please select your target audience group and provide a description using THREE types of segmentation variables. Evaluate your selection and ensure that one of the segmentation variables includes the stages of the change model. (9 marks)
Question (2b) Based on your answers in 2(a), discuss TWO (2) relevant barriers and TWO (2) motivators that can influence your target audience’s behaviour adoption.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking to excel in your MKT367 - Social Marketing Assignment at SUSS, Singapore? Struggling with the concept of "intercultural harmony" and need expert assistance? Look no further! Our TMA and individual assignments services, along with our dedicated assignment helper, are here to support you. We specialize in Report Writing Services in Singapore, ensuring that Singaporean students can easily seek expert help to ace their courses. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to success with our comprehensive support.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices