|University||University of Newcastle (UON)|
|Subject||MKTG3040 Marketing Report|
MKTG3040 Marketing Report, UON, Singapore: The purpose of the SDS and Customer Experience Report is to assess your ability to Identify, describe
The purpose of the SDS and Customer Experience Report is to assess your ability to Identify, describe and critically analyse of a real service-based organization and work cohesively as a team to present a well-articulated and justified report.
Your task is to prepare an SDS and Customer Experience Report for a service-based organisation of your group’s choosing. To complete this task, you are required to work in a group with approximately 4 members. Groups will be formed during Week 4’s Workshop and monitored via Microsoft Teams. You MUS use Microsoft Teams for all groups of communication and file exchange.
You must ensure that your group selects a service-based organization that has a brick-and-mortar (physical) store so that every member is able to perform a
mystery shop and analyze the elements of the SDS. You MUST incorporate academic literature to support/justify your decisions.
Seeking support with TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignments) or individual assignments for the MKTG3040 Marketing Report at the University of Newcastle (UON), Singapore? Our assignment helper service offers expert assistance for Singaporean students. Struggling with your coursework? Let us aid you in acing the SDS and Customer Experience Report. With our services, students can Do My Assignment Singapore and pay a professional to master their course content. Ease your academic load and excel with our specialized guidance and support.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices