|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||MKTG3040 Service Marketing Report|
MKTG3040 Service Marketing Report, UoN, Singapore: The purpose of the SDS and Customer Experience Report is to assess your ability to Purpose identify
The purpose of the SDS and Customer Experience Report is to assess your ability to Purpose identify, describe and critically analyze a real service-based organization and work cohesively as a team to present a well-articulated and justified report.
Your task is to prepare an SDS and Customer Experience Report for a service-based organisation of your group’s choosing. To complete this task, you are required to work in a group with approximately 4 members. Groups will be formed during Week 4’s Workshop and monitored via Microsoft Teams. You MUST use Microsoft Teams for all groups of communication and file exchange.
You must ensure that your group selects a service-based organization that has a brick-and-mortar (physical) store so that every member is able to perform a
mystery shop and analyze the elements of the SDS. You MUST incorporate academic literature to support/justify your decisions.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for assistance with TMA, individual assignments, or case study writing in Singapore? Look no further! At our Assignment Writing Service Singapore, we provide expert support to University of Newcastle (UoN) students in subjects like MKTG3040 Service Marketing. Our goal is to help you excel in your coursework. Whether it's a challenging TMA or a comprehensive Customer Experience Report, our experts are here to ensure your success. Don't hesitate to reach out for top-notch Case Study Writing Help and more. Your academic achievements are just a click away.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices