|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
MNO3701: Human Capital Management Essay, NUS, Singapore Human capital management (HCM) and the concepts underpinning HCM in the context of a dynamic and complex
Human capital management (HCM) and the concepts underpinning HCM in the context of a dynamic and complex environment in an age of digital explosion. Besides acquiring fundamental knowledge on HCM, students will appreciate how human capital is a key resource and a value-creation partner in contributing to the strategic goals and success of every organization. The context for the management of human capital including globalization and the legal framework will be examined.
Issues confronting practitioners as they deal with the complexities in an invariably challenging environment will also be explored. At the end of the course, through reflective thinking, students will develop an understanding of the intricacies in HCM and its significance, thereby enhancing students’ future readiness in developing competencies that will help their organizations in creating a competitive advantage through human capital.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
If you want to get online homework help in Singapore then dont panic, Myassignmenthelp.sg is here. Our team of skilled and knowledgeable homework helpers are dedicated to delivering top-quality assistance to students of all levels and subjects. We understand that academic life can be challenging, which is why we offer timely and reliable help with assignments needs. Don’t wait – contact us today via our online platform or email, and let us help you achieve academic success.
- GER688 Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A programme developer plans to come up with a service to provide counselling and guidance to older adults
- Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
- Mechanical Engineering System Assignment, SIT, Singapore: You are part of a team that has been sent to the South Pole for experiments on the acceleration of gravity in extreme latitudes
- Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
- Vacuum Technology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How many pumps will you be using for your vacuum system and explain your answer? Name the pumps used
- Analogue Electronic Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown below. The elevator displays the moving direction
- Managing Change Essay, NUS, Singapore: Discuss and give examples of how organizational culture can influence organizational change
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc
- English Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less
- Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU, Singapore: There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices