|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||NCO102 Executive Writing Report|
NCO102 Executive Writing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Write an executive summary with a topic from the provided list of datasets from the OECD.
Write an executive summary with a topic from the provided list of datasets from the OECD. Include the key components of Aim and Scope, Issue, Findings, as well as Conclusion and Recommendation. The word limit is 800 words. Use the selected data to support the issue you identified and plan your executive summary as an employee working for OECD. You need to state the purpose and context of your executive summary (Aim and Scope), point out the problem to be solved (Issue), Describe the data you selected (Findings), and conclude your discussion with your recommendation (Conclusion and Recommendation).
In this individual assignment, you are asked to select a source of data based on the provided list and write an executive summary accordingly. In your single, 800-word executive summary (including in-text citations, but excluding
references), you should include the following components:
- Explain the aim and the scope of the executive summary. (25 marks)
- What is the background and the context of the executive summary?
- What is the purpose of the executive summary?
- Identify the issue to be solved. (15 marks)
- Describe the data you selected as the findings of the executive summary. (30 marks)
- What are the overall findings based on the data you selected?
- What are the important details to be elaborated on based on the data you selected?
- Discuss the issue based on the data and conclude your discussion with your
recommendations. (30 marks)
- What is your interpretation of the data as the findings?
- What is your conclusion based on the data and your interpretation of the data?
- What are your recommendations for the next step/s?first para: context second: purpose third: finding
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students! Struggling with your NCO102 Executive Writing Report? Our team of expert assignment helpers is here to provide top-notch assistance. Whether it's TMA, individual assignments, or you need comprehensive report writing services in Singapore, we've got you covered. Don't let your coursework overwhelm you - pay our experts for the help you need to excel in your course.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices