|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia, but whether the trading of carbon offsets correlates with real emission reductions is worth watching.
“Singapore can play a critical role in setting market rules for verification and accountability, and these will go a long way in ensuring that these offsets are environmentally meaningful,” said law professor Jolene Lin, who is also director of the AsiaPacific Centre for Environmental Law.
A study commissioned by the Economic Development Board projects up to US$5.6 billion in gross value-add to the nation’s economy by 2050 from providing carbon services. Climate Impact X, a Singapore-based global carbon exchange funded by DBS, Temasek, Standard Chartered, and the Singapore Exchange, will also be officially launched early next year.
Imports of low-carbon electricity: The Energy Market Authority in November launched its first request for proposal for the supply of low-carbon electricity imports into Singapore from 2027. A second invitation will go out in the second quarter of 2022. Together, Singapore aims to import up to 4 gigawatts of low-carbon electricity by 2025.
Electrifying transport: All newly registered cars are to be of cleaner energy models from 2030, which will see internal combustion engine vehicles phased out by 2040. Also, 60,000 charging points will be deployed at public car parks and private premises by 2030.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- COMP5355 cyber security Report, SIM, Singapore: Analyzing the SSL/TLS certificate verification of real Android apps
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices