|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSS215: Introduction to Disaster Risk and Resilience|
PSS215: Introduction to Disaster Risk and Resilience Report, SUSS, Singapore Explain compounding disasters and how they can be accounted for in typical disaster classification typologies
- a) Explain compounding disasters and how they can be accounted for in typical disaster classification typologies. Appraise how response measures to the food security problem and the Covid-19 pandemic conflicted and proved inadequate to deal with the changing nature of the situation created by the compounding disasters.
b) Identify the resulting progression of vulnerability in affected communities as the effects of the twin challenges became increasingly interdependent.
c) Examine typical risk management and response policies and practices that were in place in (COUNTRY) before the “twin challenges” (Rasul, 2021). Illustrate the gaps in risk management and response policies and measures that affected how the compounding disasters were managed.
d) Explain your proposed strategies for improved disaster risk reduction and resilience that could account for compounding disasters.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) student in Singapore seeking professional assistance? Look no further! Our comprehensive services, including GBA (Group-Based Assignments), guidance with final year exam assignments, reliable online exam help, and the best assignment help Singapore are here to support you. Pay our experts to explain compounding disasters and how they can be accounted for in typical disaster classification typologies for your PSS215: Introduction to Disaster Risk and Resilience Report at SUSS, Singapore. Trust us to help you excel in your studies and achieve outstanding results!
Tags:- PSS215: SUSS
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices