|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY259 Personality and Individual Differences Research Paper|
PSY259 Personality and Individual Differences Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: This ECA requires you to design and conduct a simple experiment that will be written up as a report.
This ECA requires you to design and conduct a simple experiment that will be written up as a report. It will also include a short case study that you are to write. Your submission shall be marked holistically and the marks allocated to each question part serve as a general guide to the relative importance of each part.
The word limit for the final report is 2,500 words, including in-text citations and excluding references and appendix (if any). Anything written beyond the word limit will not be marked. Good answers are likely to have a word length of at least 90% of the stipulated word count to contain sufficient points and supporting evidence to adequately address the ECA.
• Research may be conducted in person or online.
• !Be conscious of research ethics. You may wish to assure participants about
confidentiality and anonymity of their results and remember to obtain informed consent before you proceed with gathering data.
• Chapters 5 and 10 of your textbook (Schultz & Schultz, 2017) will be useful starting points when you conceptualize your paper and research. Reading widely and beyond the textbook content will add depth to the formulation of your study as well as the content of your submission. A good paper will require comprehensive references to relevant research studies.
• There are many credible resources that you can access from the library and its databases. Always cite credible sources of academic information. Blog entries, online student papers or theses, and websites like Wikipedia and VerywellMind do not count as adequate reference items.
• You must cite theoretical and empirical evidence to support your arguments, with a minimum of 5 journal articles or published book chapters (excluding the textbook and Study Guide) listed in your reference list.
• Upon having done this research to supplement your discussion, remember to use your own words in your paper to demonstrate an understanding of the subject matter and to avoid plagiarism.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for academic assistance in Singapore? At the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we offer comprehensive support, including expert guidance on TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignments), individual assignments, and assignment help online. If you're tackling the challenging task of designing and conducting a research experiment for the PSY259 Personality and Individual Differences Research Paper, our team of experts is here to provide you with the Best Online Exam Help in Singapore. Don't let the academic pressure hold you back – trust us to enhance your learning journey.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices