|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|PSY265: Health Psychology
PSY265: Health Psychology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Singapore, screening rates for cancer ie cervical cancer screening, breast cancer screening, and colorectal cancer screening
In Singapore, screening rates for cancer i.e. cervical cancer screening, breast cancer screening, and colorectal cancer screening in both men and women are known to be relatively low. As part of this assignment, interview three people above the age of 40. At least one of your interviewees must be female.
Based on your interview, explain what are some factors that would motivate your interviewees to go for cancer screening (ask about all three cancers where applicable), and
what is seen to be some barriers for doing so. At least two unique motivating factors and barriers should be discussed for each condition and interviewee
Using a psychological theory/model of your choice, appraise the behaviours gathered from your three interviewees.
Based on the responses gathered and the research done in part (b), develop a poster to encourage and educate people above the age of 40 to go for cancer screening. Poster instructions:
Make sure you include evidence on why it is important to go for cancer screening.
Include heading(s) that are tailored to communicate the content/message of the poster.
The poster should be self-explanatory and tailored to the audiences’ unique needs
If images/photos are used, please ensure these will not be perceived as offensive by members of the public and maintain anonymity and confidentiality (i.e., no facial recognition).
The poster can be developed using any software of your choice. Upon completion of the poster, export this as an image in JPEG/PNG format.
Append this image after your answer to Part (b) for submission. The JPEG/PNG should not exceed one page in the word document.
References unique to the poster should be clearly listed at the bottom of the poster in the same JPEG/PNG. The reference list must follow APA 7 format
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore students pursuing their studies at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) can rely on our exceptional academic services for their FYP (Final Year Project), individual assignments, and more. We also offer Online Exam Help to ensure success in your assessments. Our team of experts specializes in PSY265: Health Psychology and can provide valuable insights for your assignments. In Singapore, where screening rates for cancer, including cervical cancer, breast cancer, and colorectal cancer, are crucial, our experts can guide you in understanding the complexities of these topics. When you pay for our services, you gain access to the best assignment help in Singapore, ensuring top-notch assistance throughout your course. Trust us to support your academic journey and help you achieve outstanding results.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices