|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||PSY354 Counselling Method Assignment|
PSY354 Counselling Method Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Describe and explain one key concept, one therapeutic goal, and one technique
Counselling methods allows practitioners to consider the different applications to help client solve their issues. Select one of the counseling therapies taught in this module that you might adopt for your future practice.
Describe and explain one key concept, one therapeutic goal, and one technique from the selected therapy. Analyse and evaluate the strengths and limitations of the selected therapy. Give examples to support your claim.
Reflection on the selected approach. You are to reflect based on the following questions:
- Does the profiling of clients that is implied within the selected therapy fit with my preferred way of thinking about clients?
- Is the sort of therapeutic process (interaction with the Client) that the selected therapy emphasizes, also the sort of exchanges (conversation) that I would want to have with the client?
- To what extent does the selected therapy fit with my personal ethos/values/philosophy? (One of the helpful ways might be to ask yourself if you would also apply this therapy to yourself)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices