|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics|
PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Examine the research approach(es) adopted by Lim and Oei (2015) and the underlying philosophical approach taken
Examine the research approach(es) adopted by Lim and Oei (2015) and the underlying philosophical approach taken. Critically appraise and judge the strengths and limitations of the identified approach(es) in relation to the study’s purpose and objectives.
Apply your knowledge of research methodology, and evaluate the sampling method and procedures used by Lim and Oei (2015) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives. Also discuss one ethical consideration to the sampling method.
Lim and Oei’s (2015) study concluded that there were gains in reading and spelling standard scores following a one-year intervention using the OG approach. The intervention is intensive, comprising of two one-hour after school session weekly, for up to a total of 80 hours. That being said, an individual’s motivation for continued attendance is likely to have a considerable impact on intervention efficacy.
a) Apply your knowledge of qualitative interviews and propose 4 questions (with one corresponding prompts for each question). These questions will be asked during a semistructured interview that aims to examine factors that influence motivation to attend intervention sessions.
b) USINGAPORE sing ChatGPT, generate 2 questions and critically appraise it using your knowledge of developing a question to be asked in a semi-structured interview.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock your academic potential at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our comprehensive services! Whether you're facing challenges with tutor marked assignments or need the best assignment help, our expert team is here to support you. Dive into your PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics Assignment with confidence, as we provide top-notch assistance to Singapore students. Explore the research approach adopted by Lim and Oei (2015) and dissect the underlying philosophical approach with ease. Plus, if you require Essay Writing Services, we've got you covered. Don't let coursework stress you out; invest in your success with our expert guidance today.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices