|University||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
Psychology Research Paper, MDIS, Singapore This report aims to show the relationship between a person’s fear of making mistakes and their perceived quality of life
This report aims to show the relationship between a person’s fear of making mistakes and their perceived quality of life. The reason why I chose to research this topic is that I have seen many people around me struggle to live the life they wish they could due to their fear of making mistakes.
They view their life as not up to standard but somehow also struggle to make it good because they are afraid of making the wrong choice. I also personally struggle with this issue and felt like this would be a good topic to explore and learn more about. I want to find out whether there are people out there who also struggle to live their best life.
There are many reasons to explain why a person would feel as though they are missing out on opportunities in their lives. This is based on their perception of themselves and the lifestyles that they lead. Factors such as peer pressure, family-related problems, stress, and other psychological disorders, affect a person’s ability to live their life to the fullest.
In my opinion, many people who are generally satisfied with their life decisions tend to be the ones who live their best life. However, others who feel dissatisfied with their life choices tend to be the ones who struggle to live their lives the most.
One of the causes is the fear of making mistakes. This specific fear is based on many different things. Like other types of fears, the fear of making mistakes stem from childhood traumas, the environment a person grew up in as well as their genetics. Specific phobia is also generally caused by the fear of rejection. As humans, we have evolved around living in tribes for centuries.
Societies, cities, and towns are social constructs that have been established just recently in comparison to the time in which tribes have existed. For humans, being included and accepted into a tribe meant survival. Being rejected and banished by a tribe would mean certain death. Many years later, humans still live among other humans in societies. Being rejected from society causes a lot of psychological fear and stress. Hence, this emotional fear of not belonging or being rejected can cause many people to fear making mistakes.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock your academic potential with our expertise! Stuck with assignments? We're here to help! Explore our specialized Case Study Writing Help and premier assignment help in SG, tailored for MDIS students. Master Psychology and Audit effortlessly with our support on summative assignments and final year exam tasks. Join us to excel in your academic journey! 🚀📝 #MDIS #AssignmentHelp #CaseStudyAssistance
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices