|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||QSM202 Construction Measurement Assignment,|
QSM202 Construction Measurement Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Roof tiles shall be 365 x 210 clay interlocking tiles with matching ridge, hip, and eave tiles
Interpret Figures Q1.1 and 1.2 showing a pitched hip roof and apply measurement techniques to take off quantities for the roof coverings, associate decking, special tiles, and structural timbers as specified.
• Roof tiles shall be 365 x 210 clay interlocking tiles with matching ridge, hip, and eave tiles and fixed to 50 x 40 mm timber battens @ 300 mm c/c with galvanized nails.
• Allow 75 mm for roof tile projection beyond the fascia board
• Special tiles shall be required at the ridge, hip, and eaves of the roof. A special roof capping tile 450 x 450 mm is required.
• Decking shall comprise of 2 layers of bitumen felt overall 12 mm thick, 50 mm
thick fiberglass roof insulation with double-sided sisalation foil 450 and laid on fabric mesh 3325 to the underside of the roof covering.
• Hip pitched roof is laid at 45 degrees slope.
• All roof timber shall be keruing preserved timber.
• Hip rafters shall be 200 x 75 mm thick
• All other rafters shall be 150 x 50 mm thick @ 600 mm c/c.
• Fascia boards shall be of 25 mm thick plywood. The depth of the Fascia board is 350 mm and butt jointed.
• Soffit boards at eaves shall be of 25 mm thick plasterboard and exposed surfaces shall be painted with 2 coats of emulsion paint.
• All other structural timber shall be scarfed jointed.
• Wall thickness is 200 mm.
• All dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
• Wall, wall plates, and cross tie need not be measured.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Interpret Figures Q2.1 and Q2.2 showing a floor plan and section and apply
measurement techniques to take off quantities for the following works in Q2(a) and
1. Ceramic floor tiles shall be 450 x 450 x 15 mm thick laid on 40 mm thick cement & sand (1:3) backing screed. Matching skirtings shall be 75 mm high x12 mm thick with a rounded top & laid against a 12 mm thick backing screed (1:3).
2. Parquet timber tiles shall be 20 mm thick of approved pattern and laid on 40 mm thick cement & sand (1:3) backing screed with approved adhesive. Matching skirtings shall be 75 mm high x 12 mm thick with a rounded top & laid against the plastered wall with an approved adhesive.
3. Stainless steel dividing strips 5 mm thick x 25 mm deep shall be provided where different finishes are laid abutting each other.
4. Column size shall be 400 x 400 mm square. All walls shall be 200 mm thick.
1. Wall finishes to toilet, bath, and kitchen shall be of ceramic tiles, 200 x 200 x 10 mm thick laid on 20 mm thick cement & sand (1:3) backing screed.
2. All other wall finishes shall be in two coats of cement & sand plaster (1:4) and painted with one undercoat and two finishing coats of emulsion paint.
3. The height of wall finishes shall be 3.20 m (Floor to ceiling height). Size of Openings:
D1 = 2100 x 900 mm
D2 = 2100 x 800 mm
D3 = 2100 x 1000 mm
D4 = 2100 x 1600 mm
W1 = 2000 x 1500 mm
W2 = 2400 x 1500 mm
W3 = 4000 x 1500 mm
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for expert assistance with your GBA, individual assignments, or Case Study Writing Help at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Our assignment help in Singapore is tailored to meet your needs. Whether it's tackling a challenging QSM202 Construction Measurement Assignment, like the one involving roof tiles, our team of experts is here to ensure your success. Don't hesitate to reach out and let us take the weight off your course load.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices