|Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
|Fire Safety Management
Fire Safety Management Assignment, TP, Singapore Requires the students, not more than two students per group, to prepare a Fire Incident Management
PROJECT – GROUP ASSIGNMENT
1. This project is a group assignment. The assignment requires the students, not more than two students per group, to prepare a Fire Incident Management plan for
installations/facilities currently under threat based on the daily fire situation in Singapore. The objective of this assignment is to evaluate students’ understanding/application of the knowledge and skills acquired in this module.
2. The detailed requirements for the individual project are given in the attached exercise scenario. The student will be assigned to prepare a detailed Fire Incident Management Plan.
3. A written submission of the project paper and attachments are required. The written papers must be submitted to the lecturer on the agreed date as briefed by the lecturer.
4. This project assignment carries a weightage of 40% of the total course marks, which will be computed towards the final assessment of the students for this module.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need help with your Fire Safety Management assignment at TP, Singapore? We've got you covered! Our Assignment Helper service is designed to assist Singaporean students like you in excelling in your assignments. Whether it's Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) or your Final Year Project (FYP), our expert writers are here to provide comprehensive assistance
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices