|University||Republic Polytechnic (RP)|
|Subject||S3449C: Diploma in Health Sciences|
S3449C: Diploma in Health Sciences Report, RP, Singapore Ahmad, 30 years old, is a delivery man. Due to his nature of his work, he consumes mainly fast food and snacks. A month ago
Ahmad, 30 years old, is a delivery man.
Due to his nature of his work, he consumes mainly fast food and snacks.
A month ago, to boost his energy throughout the day, he would consume up to 8 bottles of sweet beverages.
He wants to cut down on his sweetened beverages consumption but thinks that it is difficult as he has gotten used to the drinks. He has a family history of type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
His current Body Mass Index (BMI) is 31.5 kg/m2.
Rachel, 70 years old, usually spends time taking care of her grandchildren at home.
6 months ago, she received her Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) report where the test results were reported as abnormal. She did not make any follow up efforts.
Recently, she has been experiencing unexpected weight loss, persistent abdominal discomfort with bouts of loose stools and constipation.
She is thinking to book a doctor’s appointment for a medical check-up within the next 2 weeks but has been procrastinating.
Her current BMI is 17.9 kg/m2.
Your report should include the following sections.
• Explain FOUR key points on how to establish a productive coaching relationship with TWO examples each on your identified client.
• How would you approach your client differently from the role of a health coach and a counsellor? Explain THREE differences between each role.
2 Health Screening
• Recommend either a health screening or diagnostic test for your client. State FOUR reasons for your recommendation.
• Identify ONE possible health problem and ONE necessary health screening to opt for with TWO justifications for your client. Explain the steps to carry out the health screening test identified.
3 Behavioural Change
• Using the Transtheoretical Model (TTM), identify which stage of change your client falls under and justify the reason.
• Applying the S.M.A.R.T Goal concept, set FIVE goals with your client to improve his/her health status.
4 Communication Skills
• Identify ONE behavioural change of your client. Assuming that you are meeting your client for the first time, apply the OARS communication technique for an effective coaching session.
5 Health Advocacy
• Choose ONE health advocacy method that is best suited to advocate for your client.
6 Planning of Programme Organisation
• Choose ONE domain from the three domains listed below. Using the guiding principles in planning a health programme from Lesson 11, write out a plan for a community with your client as part of a target group.
o Physical Activity
o Health Screening
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your Diploma in Health Sciences report? Seek professional assistance from My Assignment Help SG. Our experienced writers provide comprehensive report writing help tailored to Republic Polytechnic (RP) requirements. With our online assignment writing service, you can ensure a well-structured and insightful report that showcases your knowledge and research skills. Trust the experts at My Assignment Help SG to deliver high-quality solutions for your academic success.
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices