|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Construction Law Assignment, NUS State or identify FOUR (4) elements necessary for the formation of a simple contract
State or identify FOUR (4) elements necessary for the formation of a simple contract.
State the element that is required for a contract by deed but which is not required for a simple contract.
State the element that is required for a simple contract but which is not required for a contract by deed.
Question 4 (a) State and identify the FOUR (4) elements to establish an action in negligence.
(b) State and identify the TWO (2) stages to determine if a duty of care exist.
Question 5 State FOUR (4) situations where a contract would be treated as being made in writing under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act (“SOPA”).
Question 6 (a) Is the party claiming liquidated damages for the delay to the contract completion date required to prove that its loss suffered for the delay is equivalent to the amount it is claiming for liquidated damages?
(b) State the formula for calculating liquidated damages.
Question 7 In a building project where the building contract between the Developer and the Main Contractor is governed by the SIA Building Contract 2016
(a) State whether the Developer may terminate the employment of the Main Contractor at will.
(b) Identify the relevant sub-clause to support your answer.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for reliable assignment help in Singapore? My Assignment Help SG is your ultimate destination. Our experienced team of writers is well-versed in Construction Law and can assist you with your assignment for the National University of Singapore (NUS). We provide customized solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements. Get top-notch assistance and ensure your academic success with our professional services. Besides, this our experts also provide you best Report Writing Service.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices