|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
UGB327 Strategic Integrated Marketing Assignment, UoS, Singapore Critically appraised the concept of ‘integrated marketing communications and how this relates to other areas of marketing and business management
Upon successful completion of this module, students will have:
K1: Critically appraised the concept of ‘integrated marketing communications and how this relates to other areas of marketing and business management
K2: Critically evaluate the key elements of the marketing communications mix
K3: Make appropriate recommendations on the use of integrated marketing
communications concepts and practices
S1: Demonstrated the ability to apply the theories, concepts, and techniques of marketing communications management
You are required to submit a professional report/plan that demonstrates your ability to meet the learning outcomes of the module.
- Integrating ‘new’ (digital) and ‘old’ (traditional) media in marketing communications is an increasingly popular strategy. Critically discuss the opportunities and challenges that this approach presents. (30% weighting)
- Select a brand from those listed
Shoppee (Singapore) – an e-commerce giant under SEA Group which is one of Singapore’s most successful start-ups.
Ninja Van (Singapore) – a delivery service business started by three Singaporeans in 2014 that has now expanded to several countries in South East Asia.
TWG Tea (Singapore) – a home-grown Singapore company with outlets in 23 countries around the world, TWG is often mistaken as a premium tea brand from Europe.
Banyan Tree Hotel & Resorts (Singapore) – Asia’s premier luxury hotel and resort brand founded by a Singaporean businessman with over 48 luxury hotels in 29 countries, with spas and even championship golf courses.
Cadbury Chocolate (Singapore) – a British multinational confectionery company that is the second-largest confectionery brand in the world. Victoria’s Secrets (Singapore) – an American lingerie, clothing, and beauty retailer known for high visibility marketing and branding.
Thoroughly research the communications activities of your chosen brand, using a variety of recent, credible sources. If you wish, you may narrow the focus of your investigation to consider a specific marketing communications campaign undertaken by the brand you choose from the list above in Singapore or another approved country or from a global market perspective. However, seek prior approval from your local lecturer/tutor before you do so.
Critically evaluate the key elements of the marketing communications mix.
Illustrate your evaluation with examples from your chosen brand.
- Make recommendations for an integrated marketing communications plan
Building on your evaluation and using the SOSTAC model (addressed during the lectures & workshops) recommend an integrated marketing communications plan and campaign for your chosen brand wishing to target a new, clearly defined, market/market segment.
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices