|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||WEB301: Web Communication Project|
WEB301: Web Communication Project Assignment, MU, Singapore The Migrant Workers Centre is a non-government organization set up in 2009, by the National Trades Union Congress
Migrant Workers Centre:-
The Migrant Workers Centre is a non-government organization set up in 2009, by the National Trades Union Congress and the Singapore National Employers Federation. It is the only NGO in Singapore set up by the Government.
MWC’s purpose is to look after the welfare of migrant workers, particularly those in the construction, marine, and manufacturing industries. There are an estimated 1.3 million migrant workers in Singapore, of which more than 300,000 live in dormitories. Since COVID19 began in 2020, working and living conditions have become more restricted for these workers.
MWC is not registered as a charity. But a separate entity related to MWC, the Migrant Workers Assistance Fund is registered as a charity and conferred Institute of Public Character status. It manages funds that are used to help migrant workers who need accommodation, food, medical care, transportation, and in the case of death, repatriation of the bodies. The operating budget for MWC is provided for by this fund.
MWC faces several communications challenges:
- Needs more effective ways to engage with volunteers via web-based platforms, to aim for higher retention rates and more regular volunteerism rates. The hope is to automate messaging to volunteers as much as possible, generate loyalty messages & simplify processes.
- Seeks to raise the regular volunteerism rate. Among 200 listed volunteers, 15 are helping regularly to complement the work of MWC’s 14 full-time staff. The centre would like to have more volunteers help with events and handle cases for migrant workers.
- Seeks more ways to raise awareness for its services among the community of migrant workers, such as harnessing other web-based communications platforms.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Singapore students pursuing their education at Murdoch University (MU) now have the opportunity to excel in their coursework with our comprehensive assignment help online services. Whether you're grappling with GBA, Report writing, or seeking assistance with Dissertation Writing Services in Singapore, our experts are here to support you. Take the stress out of your WEB301: Web Communication Project assignment for the Migrant Workers Centre, a non-government organization established by the National Trades Union Congress. Trust us to elevate your academic journey.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices