|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment,|
Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Write a program that checks whether a string is a strong password or a weak password
Write a program that checks whether a string is a strong password or a weak
password. The password rule is as follows: (20 Marks)
– A password must have at least eight characters.
– A password consists of only letters and digits.
– A password must contain at least two digits.
Write a program that prompts the user to enter a password and displays “strong password” if the rule is followed or “too simple password” otherwise.
Enter a string for the password: wewew43x
Enter a string for the password: 343a
too simple password
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking assistance with Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Look no further! Our platform offers specialized guidance for GBA, individual assignments, and online assignment help for students in Singapore. Our experts provide top-notch Case Study Writing Help tailored to your needs. Get professional support to craft programs like the one required—ensuring strong password security. Trust us to ace your course while you focus on learning.
- COMP5355 cyber security Report, SIM, Singapore: Analyzing the SSL/TLS certificate verification of real Android apps
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices