|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM303 Project Development and Finance Assignment|
BPM303 Project Development and Finance Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Demonstrate your understanding of the sustainability efforts in the Singapore Construction industry.
After obtaining the approval to redevelop the J mall into a 40-storey mixed development at Jurong East central site, the company would like to aim for the BCA Green Mark Platinum award for this new development. However, the Investment Director raised a concern that by achieving sustainability the profitability of the development will be impacted.
(a) Demonstrate your understanding of the sustainability efforts in the Singapore Construction industry.
(b) Discuss the concerns of profitability of the development raised by the Investment Director.
with the redevelopment of J Cube Mall into 40-story residential cum two-story commercial space, the marketing team is working with the project manager on the design and planning approval.
Using the marketing mix: Place, Product, Price, and Promotion, appraise the FOUR (4) levels of marketing decisions to enhance the attractiveness of this mixed development.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Cap company has previously done a preliminary study on the return of the alternative option of an office building on the same site. With more information gathered during the feasibility study stage, the company would like to work out the return using the discounted cash flow method. The
land cost shall be S$1.7 billion including all the transfer costs and taxes.
The latest market report shows that the current market rent of office space in that area is S$ 125/sqm per month and is expected to escalate at 3% p.a.
The consultant team advises that the development can still achieve 90% of the Gross Floor Area (GFA) for Net net lettable area (NLA). The construction period including design and tender is 36 months and the construction cost has increased to $ 3,800/sqm on GFA due to rising BPM303 Tutor-Marked Assignment Two SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (SUSS) Page 3 of 6 labor and material costs. The Professional and authorities’ fees are estimated to be 15% of the construction cost. The total construction cost and fees are spread equally over a year’s construction period.
Cap company’s facilities team forecasts the monthly operating expense to be S$27/m2 on NLA with an escalation of 5% p.a. from the commencement of operation of the facilities. The occupancy rate for the tenanted areas is 70%, 80%, and 95% in the first, second, and third years respectively. The occupancy rate of facilities will be stabilized at 95% thereafter.
This investment will be held for four years after the construction and targeted to dispose of the commercial building at a 5% capitalization rate to a fund at the end of the holding period.
Analyze the above information and answer the following questions.
(a) Apply the appropriate technique to project the cash flow for the project in Appendix I. You can ignore taxes and debt servicing.
(b) Appraise the Net Present Value of the project with a weighted average cost of capital of 9% in Appendix II and the PVIF table is shown in Appendix III.
(c) Using an investment Excel template, construct the cash flow for the project and analyse the project IRR and equity IRR. Cap company will use the equity to fund the land transfer from the parent company and the remaining will be funded by a bank loan at an interest rate of 8%.
(d) Demonstrate your understanding that using the bank loan will enhance the return of the project and under what circumstances the bank loan will adversely impact the return.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) Students! Struggling with your BPM303 Project Development and Finance Assignment? We're here to lend a helping hand. Our assignment help in SG covers TMA, individual assignments, and more. When it comes to complex tasks like demonstrating your understanding of sustainability efforts in the Singapore Construction industry, our experts have got you covered. Explore our Dissertation Writing Services and let us guide you to success. Don't let assignments overwhelm you – pay our experts and stay ahead in your courses.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices