|University||SIM Global Education(SIMGE)|
|Subject||BUS0117: Information Systems for Business|
BUS0117: Information Systems for Business Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting appare
Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel, footwear, and accessories. It also offers a wide selection of sportswear and sports gear across sports disciplines from running, fitness, swimming, boxing, basketball, badminton, and tennis. The company currently has a physical retail store located at the Kallang Wave Mall.
All staff members of the company are paid according to their basic monthly pay plus an incentive component based on their overall sales for the month. The performance incentive is computed based on an additional percentage of their basic pay if they were able to achieve the minimum amount of targeted overall sales amount indicated in the Performance Incentives table below. You are required to develop a worksheet to compute the monthly payroll of the staff members using MS Excel.
- Add a new column to the Staff Salary Table to compute the Performance Incentive by using the “VLOOKUP” function in Excel to automate the search for the respective performance incentives based on the staff member’s overall sales performance for the month.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Add two new columns to the Staff Salary Table. In the first new column, find the number of years each staff member has worked for the company based on the date he or she has joined the company. In the second new column, use the IF function in Excel to determine the long service bonus for each staff. Staff will be given a month-long service a bonus of $100 if he or she has worked for the company for more than 10 years.
- Add a new column to the Staff Salary Table to compute the Gross Salary for each staff including the performance incentive and long service bonus. Gross Salary is computed by adding the basic salary, monthly performance incentives, and the long service bonus.
- Add four new columns to the Staff Salary Table for calculating the Age of Staff, Employee’s CPF and Employer’s CPF contributions, and Net Salary. The Age of Staff can be computed by using the date of birth in relation to the current date using the ‘=Today()’ function in Excel. You will also need to calculate the Employee’s CPF and Employer’s CPF contributions based on the Gross Salary times the rates published by the Singapore CPF Board.
Go to the Singapore CPF Board website to find out the most current employee’s and employer’s CPF contributions rates in relation to the person’s age. Compute the required employee’s and employer’s contributions by using the “VLOOKUP” function to dynamically determine the amount based on a table that shows the age and the respective CPF rates you found from the CPF Board website. The Net Salary can be computed by using the Gross Salary minus the Employee’s CPF contribution amount.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices