|University||RMIT University (RMIT)|
|Subject||BUSM4551 CID: Innovation Management|
BUSM4551 CID: Innovation Management Assignment, RMIT, Singapore “Cooperation” is the traditional approach used for most Group assignments. However, for this module
Hot tip #1
“Cooperation” is the traditional approach used for most Group assignments.
However, for this module, Groups need to work “Collaboratively”. The nature of
cooperation is that individual Group members are delegated specific tasks, which are completed independently of other members. All pieces are then assembled
together to generate a portfolio or final workpiece. Collaboration goes beyond
this as it builds upon collective work around “shared” inputs. Communication is
vital to allow Groups to cohere and co-create solutions to their chosen problem. This collaborative, communicative, iterative approach is central to the Design Thinking methodology required.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
STEP 1 | The first step of your challenge is called “Problem Identification”; you have to choose a Topic. Groups are required to identify a real-world organisational problem, OR, a non-organizationrelated problem. Whatever problem you select, it must be current, pressing, and have negative
consequences for stakeholders, e.g., the organisation, its employees, or society at large.
For example, organisational topics could range from firms having difficulty in establishing innovationsupportive cultures within their organisations, to addressing the high staff turnover or attrition rates. Non-organisational topics could cover aspects such as the disposal of plastic waste, addressing
agricultural land degradation and advocating for healthy soil, etc. The range is wide, your challenge is to identify a topic that the group feels motivated to work on.
STEP 2 | Groups will dive down to develop a deeper, more empathetic understanding of their problem and the people who are impacted. Following on from a clear “Problem Definition”, the task requires that groups move ahead with ideas to solve the identified problem.
Step 2 requires groups to develop a creative (i.e., new, and useful) and practical idea on how to solve this problem. Groups must approach their solution using Design Thinking in combination with Lean Startup principles. This approach is reflected in the assessment criteria.
STEP 3 | Groups must create a lead-generation landing page in which they concisely depict their solutions to their target audience with a specific Call to Action. Driving real customers/end users to the landing page falls outside the scope of this assignment, though.
Hot tip #2
This task requires that groups focus their solutions around a “human-centred”
problem, and the Design Thinking methodology is a most appropriate tool for
this. However, Design Thinking is not the most suitable approach for solving
purely scientific or engineering problems. Therefore, please avoid problems that require predominantly technical solutions.
Hot tip #3
Pick your topic wisely and discuss it with your tutor first to see whether it is a
suitable and appropriate topic for this course, before you proceed. Try not to
change your project once you have commenced because you will lose valuable
time in doing so. However, if you find early on that you have made the wrong
choice, discuss it with your tutor and make the switch quickly so you can make
up for lost ground.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for top-notch academic support in Singapore? Look no further! Our online assignment help and Dissertation Writing Services are tailored to students at RMIT University (RMIT), Singapore. Whether you're tackling individual assignments or working on the challenging BUSM4551 CID: Innovation Management Assignment, we have experts ready to assist you. While cooperation is the traditional approach for most group assignments, we understand that the BUSM4551 CID: Innovation Management module may require a different approach. Let our professionals guide you to success. Don't let academic pressure overwhelm you – pay our experts for the assistance you need and excel in your coursework at RMIT, Singapore!
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices