|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
|Subject||BX2082 Advertising, Promotions and Mobile Marketing Assignment|
BX2082 Advertising, Promotions and Mobile Marketing Assignment, JCU, Singapore: For this assessment, you are to assume that you have graduated and have your first job
PART A: SCENARIO
For this assessment, you are to assume that you have graduated and have your first job at a medium-sized advertising agency called ‘ADUSIN Pty Ltd’, as a member of their advertising team. Your Team Leader is testing your skills as a new team member and has assigned your first advertising brand portfolio for a real client.
Your Team Leader is very particular about only presenting high-quality work to clients. As you are new to the team, she has asked you to review a portfolio that has had some work done by another team member ‘Sam’ who had to take emergent leave for family reasons. Sam is a great guy and usually really good at his job.
Feeling bad about leaving a file incomplete, he has left detailed notes on the client brief template to let you know where he was up to with his inquiries and give you some guidance as to what you should do next to work towards finalizing the client brief. Sam has conducted the initial client meeting and started to draft a creative brief.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
The client is TECMASK, a new Australian-based manufacturer and retailer of environmentally friendly reusable face masks. Currently, they are selling well to females and children directly from their website. However, they are not sure why their sales to male consumers are very low. TECMASK would like a new advertising campaign positioned especially to capture their adult male market in Australia and has come to ADUSIN Pty Ltd for assistance.
If you do a good job, you know this portfolio may be permanently assigned to you, and your Team Leader will give you further opportunities to build your career with larger portfolios.
Your Team Leader has asked that you further develop the existing creative brief, that includes an explanation of your identification and application of Advertising theories and concepts. The portfolio review response is to be submitted to your Team Leader for discussion of your work, prior to you being permitted to participate in meetings with each portfolio client scheduled in 4 weeks’ time.
To progress the file you need to:-
review the creative brief template document,
conduct research into the information required in each template section,
complete a written response in each template section arising from your research and recommendations,
indicate where you would need to verify or obtain additional information from the client or others, clearly stating what the information is that you need and why you need it before proceeding,
include a mock-ups of any suggested campaign content to help guide the design team, and
ensure you respond to the two final questions by the client at the end of the form.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with BX2082 Advertising, Promotions, and Mobile Marketing Assignment at James Cook University (JCU), Singapore? Look no further! Our Report Writing Service specializes in aiding students with individual assignments like yours. We understand the challenges students face, which is why we offer assignment help in Singapore. Our experts are ready to assist you in tackling this assessment as if it were your first job. Don't let the pressure overwhelm you—let us guide you through success.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices