|James Cook University (JCU)
Marketing Dissertation, JCU, Singapore Chatbots have been around since the early days of computers, with the first conversational bot used in 1966
Chatbots have been around since the early days of computers, with the first conversational bot used in 1966. However, it has only been in recent years that chatbots have been discussed in the context of business strategy. This influx in interest can be connected to the recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the development of Natural Language Processing. NLP allows AI systems to analyze human language to derive meaning from conversations, with the goal of making the interaction between computers and humans feel exactly like interactions between humans.
In 2016, Facebook launched a bot within their Messenger application, known as a social bot. A social bot is a type of bot that simulates human behavior in automated interactions on social network sites. This new Facebook feature allows any business to build a bot within Messenger. With over a billion people a month using Facebook Messenger and over 100,000 bots within the application, they are changing the way consumers and brands interact. Socialbots offer a potential new channel of communication for businesses and consumers, that provides customers with instant communication.
Young adults hold a significant proportion of purchasing power, giving them considerable influence, and attracting attention from businesses and academics. Compared to older generations, these consumers have grown up surrounded by technology and heavily rely on it in everyday life. Consequently, young adults’ consumption behavior and need for technology could have positive implications for the adoption of social bots in the buyer journey.
Social bots have a number of different uses for customers such as customer service, entertainment, curiosity, productivity, and socializing. Having a presence on Facebook Messenger could have significant implications for a business, due to the social networking site having 2.23 billion active users every month and Messenger being the top downloaded mobile application.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore students! Are you in need of professional assistance with your assignments? Look no further! Our team is here to provide you with exceptional support. Whether you're studying at James Cook University (JCU) or working on your Marketing subject, we have the perfect solution for you. Our services include GBA (Graded by Assessor) for individual assignments and reliable Dissertation Writing Services. With our help, you can excel in your course. Pay our experts to receive the best assignment help Singapore and personalized assistance tailored to your specific needs. Whether it's a Marketing Dissertation exploring the history and impact of chatbots, or any other topic within Marketing, we have the expertise to deliver outstanding results. Don't let the stress of assignments weigh you down - pay for your assignments online and experience academic success. Contact us today to unlock your full potential and achieve remarkable academic achievements. Trust us to provide high-quality papers that will impress your professors and set you on the path to success.
Tags:- Dissertation Writing Assignment JCU
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices