|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
Posted on: 20th Sep 2023
Digital Marketing Report, NYP, Singapore Social Media Content Audit: Conduct a social media content audit of the Client and TWO of its competitors
- Social Media Content Audit: Conduct a social media content audit of the Client and TWO of its competitors. Formulate ONE S.M.A.R.T. campaign goal for the Client that builds on the audit observations of its social media content.
- Social Media Takeover Campaign Host: Propose a suitable content creator who will host1 the social media takeover campaign for the Client, supported by reasons why this host is appropriate for the Client in terms of financial and reputational impact on the organization’s stakeholders.
- Social Media Takeover Campaign Plan: Develop a campaign timeline and plan of activities with proposed posts by the host to support the campaign goal and reach its target audience. Highlight any expectations, ethical parameters, and ground rules necessary for the takeover. Recommend appropriate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Mock-ups of Proposed Campaign Content: Produce suitable mock-ups of your proposed social media content to support your campaign plan recommendation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Recent Solved Questions
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
Plagiarism Free Solutions
100% Original Work
24*7 Online Assistance
Native PhD Experts