|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
ED5880 Educational Leadership Assignment, JCU, Singapore Explore the relevant literature regarding two models of change leadership – Kotter (2012)
ASSIGNMENT – LEADING AND MANAGING CHANGE
1. Explore the relevant literature regarding two models of change leadership – Kotter (2012) and one other model of your choice. Consider the merits and demerits of each model.
explain the significance of leading and managing organizational change. Provide two /three educational examples. Different models have been put forward to explain change leadership eg Lewin, Kubler-Ross, Fullan, Barber, et al, Kotter. In this assignment, you are going to focus on two models of change leadership: Kotter and one other model. Explain briefly why you have chosen the second model.
• the First model – – four paragraphs eg one on background ie eight steps, and include a diagram summarising the model. Paragraph on merits. Paragraph on demerits. Paragraph on the significance of this model.
2. Critically analyze a ‘change event’ in an educational organization with which you are familiar. Evaluate how this change event was led by referring to the steps proposed by Kotte
• Introduction – introduce the ‘change event’ you have chosen and explain why you have chosen it eg online teaching and learning, curriculum reform. Describe briefly your personal context in relation to this change event
• Apply the steps proposed by Kotter to this change event
• Describe and analyse the opportunities and challenges faced by the leader of this change event. Explain how you would lead this change event, the potential to make recommendations
• Conclusion – leaders need to use a range of approaches when implementing change. The change needs to be implemented carefully and embedded. Strategies need to be put in place to make the change sustainable
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices