|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||EMT307 Logistics and Site Operations|
EMT307 Logistics and Site Operations Assignment 01, SUSS, Singapore Chingay 2023 returned to the F1 Pit Building for the first time since its Golden Jubilee
Chingay 2023 returned to the F1 Pit Building for the first time since its Golden Jubilee, and the first physical parade after two years of hybrid and digital showcases.
The 2-night Chingay Parade engaged local and overseas artists, 3,000 volunteers, local communities, and partners. The parade was expected to attract more than 100,000 spectators per night. Tickets were limited and were sold early in advance for both dates of the parade i.e. 4 and 5 Feb 2023.
The theme for Chingay 2023 was “Embrace Tomorrow”. The concept was to remind people to treasure what we have today and to embrace the future.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Audiences could look forward to the comeback of iconic Chingay floats and 17 community-cocreated mini floats, and indulge in the colorful and vibrant parade by the diverse talents and multiethnic communities performed in front of a street-style container art backdrop that was cocreated by youths. There were also light and laser shows, pyrotechnic and fireworks display.
A street party would start at the end of the parade.
As the event organiser for the parade, answer the following questions:
(a) Appraise FIVE (5) challenges of managing logistics in site operations.
(b) Recommend, with reasons, the relevant types of licenses and permits the event organiser must obtain prior to the parade.
(c) Discuss EIGHT (8) major risks and hazards that are associated with the parade, including the measures to manage them.
Note: the assessment of the identified risk or the use of risk matrix are not required
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for academic support at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! At our service, we specialize in tutor marked assignments and offer comprehensive assignment help in Singapore. Whether you're tackling EMT307 Logistics and Site Operations or any other subject, our expert team is here to assist you. With our top-notch Report Writing Service, you can excel in your coursework. Don't miss out on the opportunity to succeed - get the help you need today. SUSS students, for instance, can turn to us for guidance on EMT307 Logistics and Site Operations Assignment 01, ensuring your academic success in critical courses like these. Plus, we've got you covered for special events like the return of Chingay 2023 to the F1 Pit Building, making your academic journey smoother than ever!
Tags:- EMT307 SUSS
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices