|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance|
FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance Essay, SUSS, Singapore Through your industry contacts you are aware that, during its recent inspection visits, the MAS appears to have been focusing
Through your industry contacts you are aware that, during its recent inspection visits, the MAS appears to have been focussing on how firms effectively deal with the onboarding of high-risk customers. Having shared this perspective in your firm you have been asked to prepare a paper for the senior management to reassure them that, should the MAS visit your firm, there would be no adverse issues if they were to focus on this area. Produce a high-level note that sets out the onboarding process for high-risk customers.
The onboarding function has recently been audited by the internal audit team. Their report has identified a number of weaknesses. They have identified two cases of customers who have been onboarded and incorrectly assigned standards due to diligence ratings.
Identify the failings in each case and propose an amendment to the policies or procedures that you believe would improve future performance in these areas. Your review should cover any escalation process that would be required.
The issues you have discovered in Q2 have caused significant concern that the onboarding process is not functioning correctly in that the firm is failing to identify evident high-risk issues and manage them appropriately. The new Compliance Plan states that this area will be reviewed in quarter four next year. Write a proposal to support the view that this issue cannot wait until the end of next year and which calls for the immediate implementation of new periodic monitoring and reviewing processes for determining risks, rectifying the onboarding issues, and dealing with customer retention.
Your firm operates in multiple jurisdictions, with Singapore as its head office. Produce a note to all heads of compliance that outline the processes required within their regions to ensure adherence to the Group Anti Money Laundering, Countering the Financing of Terrorism, and Proliferation Financing requirements.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking expert assistance for your FIN573 Financial Crime Compliance essay? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG is your reliable source for top-notch essay writing help. Our team of seasoned professionals at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) ensures unique and impeccable essays. Don't let the complexities of financial crime compliance overwhelm you; trust Online Assignment Experts at My Assignment Help SG to guide you through this academic journey. Score high and excel with our dedicated support.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices