|University||University of Glasgow (UOG)|
|Subject||FINA1035: Strategic Financial Management|
FINA1035: Strategic Financial Management Report, UOG, Singapore You can conclude by identifying which of the factors in your analysis most affect the Company
PESTLE Analysis this is a PESTLE analysis for the industry and not about the Company (BP). You can conclude by identifying which of the factors in your analysis most affect the Company.
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis this analysis should be on your chosen SBU industry such as downstream. Apply the analysis to the SBU industry and determine for each of the forces whether it is a weak, medium, or strong force. You can conclude by determining whether this is an attractive industry for existing companies to remain in.
Markets and CSFs should be based on your chosen SBU. You are to provide two lists 1) the overall energy industry predictions and 2) the chosen SBU industry predictions with 4 predictions in each list such as market size, segment size, growth prospects, how the markets react to your company, etc data, and evidence. You should also list 5 critical success factors (CSFs) on what customers demand from companies competing in the SBU industry such as product quality, performance, service, price, sustainability, etc
Opportunities and Threats list 5 prioritized opportunities and 5 prioritized threats that should come from your analysis of PESTLE, Five Forces, Markets, and CSFs.
Strategic Position For the chosen SBU or company, identify its current basic competitive strategy by locating its position on Bowman’s strategy clock. Identify and describe the company’s current market/product strategies using the Ansoff matrix and the methods of executing these strategies; also determine the company’s corporate parenting role(s) and international strategy(s).
Narrative description of current strategies describes the company’s current strategies and determines the likelihood of success or failure of their current strategies. Conclude whether the company is in a good position to face the future.
Propose 2 new future strategies with 1 for corporate and 1 for the chosen SBU discuss your 2 proposed strategies with the use of the Ansoff matrix to identify what type of strategies for corporate and the SBU respectively. You should use your external analysis and future predictions of industry and markets etc to support and justify your 2 proposed strategies.
Feasibility and acceptability of your 2 proposed strategies discuss the feasibility (financial and resource development) and acceptability (risk versus return and stakeholders’ reactions) of your 2 proposed strategies for corporate and the SBU respectively (refer to Netflix example).
Select the winning strategy and identify the key issues to determine and justify the winning strategy from your 2 proposed strategies; identify the key issues in implementing the winning strategy and discuss the risk assessment/risk management of the strategy (refer to Netflix example).
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Assignment Help SG is the premier destination for Singaporean students seeking comprehensive academic support at the prestigious University of Glasgow (UOG). We offer a wide range of services, including Formative assessments, group-based assignments, Case Study Writing Help, and more. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing top-quality assistance tailored to your specific needs. Singaporean students can pay for the expertise of our professionals who excel in their respective fields. In the subject of FINA1035: Strategic Financial Management, particularly the Strategic Financial Management Report at UOG in Singapore, we guide you in analyzing and identifying the factors that most significantly affect the company. With our support, you can develop a well-researched and insightful report, showcasing your understanding of strategic financial management.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices