|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Video on Demand from netflix to disney+|
FLM353: Video on Demand from netflix to disne plus Tutor-Marked Assignments 01–02, SUSS, Singapore the ways in which two major streaming services build their content. What are their strategies?
Question (a) asks you to think about the ways in which two major streaming
services build their content. What are their strategies? How are they building on their resources and strengths? Some factors you might want to consider are what intellectual property the streaming service already has, where they are finding content, and who they are trying to appeal to.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Here is an example of how a film represents a key aspect of one streaming service’s strategy:
In 2021, Apple TV+ acquired a little independent movie called Coda (dir. Sian Heder, 2021) for US$25 million, which attracted tremendous buzz. Coda became a critical darling for its heartwarming story about a young hearing woman who loves singing—but whose family members are all deaf. Apple launched an awards campaign and in 2022, Apple became the first streaming service to win an Academy Award for Best Picture for Coda, which also won Best Supporting Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay. Apple TV+ used
Coda to signal that it emphasises quality, with a small selection of carefully curated shows rather than a massive library. Awards also bring prestige and credibility, which attracts Alist talent. The awards also generated interest in Apple TV+, leading people to check it out. This is a step towards getting people into the Apple ecosystem, which earned US$80 billion annual revenue in FY22.
Question (b) asks you to examine two trailers because trailers are part of any streaming service’s strategy to try and reach an audience. Be careful not to simply repeat what you have written about American Born Chinese and Mother’s Day in Question (a).
a) Write a report in which you formulate an explanation for the rationale behind each of the survey questions. Then discuss what your findings tell you about the way people search for content to watch.
b) Prepare a video (no more than 1 minute) in which you use your findings and relevant research to present one recommendation on how streaming platforms can improve discoverability.
- Submit your video to the TMA-Video folder. This does not go through Turnitin.
- Submit the report and the voiceover script as a single Word document to the TMA 02 folder; this Word document must go through Turnitin as usual.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) struggling with assignments related to Video on Demand from Netflix to Disney+ for your FLM353 course? Look no further! We offer best assignment help in Singapore with a focus on Case Study Writing Help, including in-depth analysis of topics like Netflix case study strategic management and Netflix digital marketing strategy. Our expert team can provide you with valuable insights into the Netflix marketing strategy analysis and help you excel in your Tutor-Marked Assignments. Don't let the complexity of these subjects hold you back; pay our experts to assist you on your academic journey today
Tags:- FLM353 SUSS netflix marketing case study Netflix marketing strategy analysis Tutor-Marked Assignments
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices