|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences|
HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors among youth in previous research. Studies have suggested the potential utility of family-based interventions in helping youth to combat the recurrence of offending behaviors. A recent study has investigated whether a family-based intervention could help youth offenders in Singapore with their mental well-being, family functioning, and probation completion.
- In the context of the given study, explain why studying a family-based intervention for youth offenders using social and behavioral science research methods is important to our society.
- Recognize and appreciate the research ethical issues considered by the researchers in the given study. Specifically, describe at least TWO actions that the researchers have taken to protect the research participants in the study. Explain the importance of each action that you identify with respect to the relevant ethical principle(s) in the Belmont Report.
- The researchers examined whether youth offenders receiving the chosen family-based intervention were more likely to complete their probation order than their counterparts in the given study. Discuss the following aspects in the statistical test that the researchers conducted to investigate this research question. ? Describe the dependent variable, the independent variable, and the control variables in the specified statistical test. ? Explain the null hypothesis and Type I error in the context of this statistical test.
- Examine at least TWO benefits of longitudinal research in the context of the given study. Moreover, examine at least TWO challenges of longitudinal research in the context of the given study.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking assistance for your HBC101 Social and Behavioral Sciences assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG offers expert online assignment help services. Our team of skilled professionals is ready to guide you through your tutor-marked assignments. Don't stress over your workload; avail our "Do My Assignment" service today and excel in your studies!
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices