|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HCM535: Employment Law|
HCM535 Employment Law Case Study, SUSS, Singapore: Mr. James Tan is a union leader at Supreme Construction. He was appointed to this leadership role just 5 years after he joined the Staff Union
Mr. James Tan is a union leader at Supreme Construction. He was appointed to this leadership role just 5 years after he joined the Staff Union. Just last year, he completed a Specialist Diploma in Human Resource Management. As a young union leader, the first concern for him was employment security, and how to improve the working conditions and wages of the construction workers working in SC.
Through his years of hard work, James has been gaining trust from both the union members as well as the management of SC, until recently when he saw an increase in the number of union members approaching him, seeking his help to resolve a spate of workplace issues. Negative ground sentiments grew as the management of SC is unable to attend to their complaints and feedback satisfactorily.
Looking for assignment help in Singapore for your HCM535 course at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! At our service, we specialize in providing assistance with a wide range of academic tasks, including TMA submissions, individual assignments, and Case Study Writing Help. Whether you're tackling complex topics like Employment Law, or need support with specific cases like Mr. James Tan's leadership role at Supreme Construction, our experts are here to help. Singaporean students can trust our experienced team to ensure their academic success. Don't hesitate – get the support you need today.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices