|Singapore Management University (SMU)
Investment Analysis Assignment, SMU, Singapore Identifying companies with the highest stranded asset risk is a complex process that requires a detailed analysis
Identifying companies with the highest stranded asset risk is a complex process that requires a detailed analysis of each company’s specific situation. It involves assessing factors such as the type of minerals mined, the location of the mine, the company’s level of debt, and the extent to which it is exposed to technological, regulatory, and market risks.
That being said, there are several factors that could increase the stranded asset risk for mining companies operating in Australia. Some of these factors include:
- Coal mining: As the world moves towards renewable energy, the demand for coal is expected to decline. This could result in coal mines becoming uneconomic and stranded assets. Therefore, companies with significant coal mining operations, such as BHP Group, Rio Tinto, and Anglo American, could be at risk.
- Iron ore mining: Iron ore is Australia’s biggest export, but there is a risk that demand for it could decline if steel production becomes more sustainable. This could result in iron ore mines becoming stranded assets. Therefore, companies with significant iron ore mining operations, such as BHP Group, Rio Tinto, and Fortescue Metals Group, could be at risk.
- Regulatory changes: Regulatory changes that limit the amount of carbon emissions or water use from mining operations could increase the stranded asset risk for mining companies. Companies that operate in regions that are prone to drought or face stringent environmental regulations, such as New South Wales and Western Australia, could be at higher risk.
Looking for a reliable and affordable assignment help service in Singapore? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp.sg! We offer top-quality solutions for all your academic needs, whether you need help with your dissertation or an assignment. Our team of experienced dissertation writers and assignment writers in Singapore are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We understand that deadlines are important, which is why we always deliver on time. And we know that quality is crucial, which is why we ensure that all our work is of the highest standard.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices