|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Industrial Toxicology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Acetic Acid Hazard in Chemical Manufacturing Industry, conduct a literature search to identify chemical hazards
Acetic Acid Hazards in the Chemical Manufacturing Industry, conduct a literature search to identify chemical hazards, analyze toxic effects, assess exposure levels based on the worst-case or actual scenario basis, quantify the risk associated with the exposures, and propose sound risk management or remediation procedures or policy.
Acetic acid, also known as glacial acetic acid and ethanoic acid, with the chemical formula CH3COOH, is one of the most important organic acids. It is mostly made by chemical synthesis and is mainly used in the chemical industry and manufacturing industry. Acetic acid can be used in the synthesis and production of a variety of chemical raw materials and has a wide range of uses in industries such as adhesives, pharmaceuticals, plastic production, rubber, and printing. As one of the widely used industrial organic acids, acetic acid is manufactured and stored in large quantities in the chemical industry. Because acetic acid is corrosive and volatile, people in chemical plants can easily come into direct contact with acetic acid or inhale acetic acid gas, causing great harm to the human body.
Inhalation of industrial acetic acid can cause irritation to the nose, throat, and respiratory tract. Contact with the eyes can also cause a great deal of eye irritation. Contact with the skin can cause erythema and even chemical burns. Accidental ingestion of concentrated acetic acid can cause oral and digestive tract erosion and, in severe cases, death due to shock. Long-term inhalation of acetic acid vapor or aerosol can have chronic effects on the human body, causing symptoms such as coughing, expectoration, chest urgency, and nasal catarrh.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student at the National University of Singapore (NUS), tackling challenging subjects like Industrial Toxicology or grappling with finance essays like FIN303? Look no further! We specialize in providing top-notch academic support services, including TMA assistance, proposal writing, assignment help in Singapore, and a dedicated Homework Helper service. Our experts are here to make your academic journey smoother. Don't stress about coursework; pay our experts to excel in your course today
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices