|University||Singapore Polytechnic (SP)|
|Subject||BIM- Biudling Information Modeling Report|
BIM- Biudling Information Modeling Report, SP, Singapore: introduced how architectural models can be prepared and reported using BIM.
4.1. Integrating different components of an infrastructure in a model
Lab 1 introduced how architectural models can be prepared and reported using BIM.
In the subsequent labs, you have learned how to design MEP, undertake structure analysis, estimate cost, and prepare BIM for energy simulation of infrastructures.
You need to employ those skills and create a model that includes all the aspects mentioned above.
4.2. Report Clients or parties involved in various aspects of a building often require a report summarising the model and planning the model process.
Write a brief BIM execution plan for a specific part of the project including project BIM Uses, working procedure, and BIM tools and a report analyzing existing spaces and their capacity using the model you have designed.
Argue how the MEP you have designed addresses the demands of the spaces
Provide a summary of the structural integrity of the buildings by highlighting the role of BIM.
Provide an estimate of the construction cost for the building.
Make the model ready for energy simulation.
Make sure you use appropriate visualizations of the model to support the report. At the end discuss how you have ensured consistency between all different aspects of the building.
6. Assessment criteria
- Demonstrated understanding of different aspects (design/ MEP/ structure/energy/construction) of infrastructures
- Demonstrated ability to develop a consistent 3D model including the above aspects
- Demonstrated ability to use BIM for analyzing the design/MEP/structure/energy/construction aspect of an infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to critically examine and plan for information creation and usage in the different aspects of infrastructure.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singapore students at the University Singapore Polytechnic (SP) seeking assistance with their coursework, including TMA and individual assignments, can rely on our top-notch Essay Writing Services. Our team of experts specializes in providing the best assignment help Singapore has to offer. Whether it's tackling subjects like BIM (Building Information Modeling) or any other academic challenge, our services are designed to guide you in preparing and reporting architectural models with the utmost precision. Don't let the pressure of coursework overwhelm you; trust us for comprehensive support.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices