|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MBS669 Management Accounting Assignment|
MBS669 Management Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Assignment As a new graduate employee in a hospitality company, you are being introduced to the staff.
MBS669 Assignment As a new graduate employee in a hospitality company, you are being introduced to the staff. The company owns several businesses.
You have been informed that your initial job will require you to analyze the costing system of a restaurant (Café Deluxe) which is situated on a beachside tourist area. Your supervisor has recently attended a business conference where he was introduced to an improved costing system, Activity Based Costing. Café Deluxe presently uses traditional costing methods and they want your help to explore the adoption of Activity-based costing systems. On your first visit, you have noticed that it is a sit-down restaurant and offers menu dining. The corporate marketing manager is considering introducing a buffet menu at Café.
a) Explain the types of decisions Café Deluxe faces under normal business circumstances and the associated management accounting information required by the Café management.
b) Do you think the profitability of restaurant services (Buffet and menu dining) may be affected by this costing system change?
c) Identify value-added and non-value-added activities at Café Deluxe.
d) Classify the activities at Café Deluxe into 3-5 groups and identify activity drivers for each of the groups of activities.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
For Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students grappling with MBS669 Management Accounting assignments, we offer top-tier online assignment help and Report Writing Services in Singapore. Our experts cater to individual assignments, ensuring comprehensive support for tasks like the scenario-based one at hand: "As a new graduate employee in a hospitality company, you are being introduced to the staff." Singaporean students can entrust our professionals to navigate these challenges, offering specialized guidance and expertise to ace their courses.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices