|University of Sunderland (UOS)
|MKT306: Marketing Strategy
MKT306: Marketing Strategy Report, UOS, Singapore Identify an organization, that is involved in the marketing of fitness clothing goods and prepare an individual report
- Explain the nature of marketing strategy and its significance for the organization.
- Assess the drivers and factors affecting the choice of marketing strategies.
- Evaluate appropriate models and techniques that aid the strategic marketing process.
- Analyze contemporary marketing issues and problems in a strategic context.
Your task is to identify an organization, that is involved in the marketing of fitness clothing goods and prepare an individual report of 3,000 words to grow the business in a country of your choice:
The task is divided into two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) and candidates are expected to address both.
Using appropriate sources undertake a marketing audit of your chosen brand, this should contain the following:
- An evaluation of the chosen brand’s current performance should include the use of relevant market performance data to underpin your evaluation, for example, market growth, sales trends, profitability, etc.
- A critical evaluation of the brand’s customers and identification of the key drivers in aligning the brand to the preferences of this target group(s).
- An identification of the brand’s key competitors and exploration of how they gain competitive advantage.
Based on your analysis of the brand in Part 1 you must select one of the brand’s products and undertake a detailed evaluation of marketing practice – using a 4P Framework. This should include discussion on:
- Product or Service
- Pricing approach
- Promotion techniques
- Location & Physical environment (Place)
You should also look to indicate key marketing mix recommendations to move the business forward. [Weighting – 40%] You must:
- Undertake suitable secondary research into the sector and market using appropriate secondary sources (non-academic).
- Apply appropriate theory and models to examine the organization and its marketplace using suitable academic articles and texts.
- Submit as a formal business report using appropriate headings.
- Further details will be provided in class and in the Canvas Assessment section.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention, Singapore students of the University of Sunderland (UoS)! Are you looking for professional assistance with your MKT306 assignments in Marketing Strategy? Look no further! Our services include GBA, individual assignments, and Case Study Writing Help, all tailored to meet your academic needs. We understand the importance of identifying an organization involved in the marketing of fitness clothing goods and preparing an individual report. Our team of experts is well-versed in Marketing Strategy and can provide you with top-quality reports that meet the academic standards set at UoS. Don't let the complexities of this subject hold you back. Pay our experts to take help on your course and witness a significant improvement in your academic performance. Contact us today and unlock the path to success in your studies at UoS in Singapore.
Tags:- Business Report Writing Assignments
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices