|The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
|MKTG1266: Marketing Communication
MKTG1266: Marketing Communication Casestudy, RMIT, Singapore Identifying the optimal target audience for the upcoming Food Truck and Home Wares amalgamation of the campaign
Identifying the optimal target audience for the upcoming Food Truck and Home Wares amalgamation of the campaign is going to be critical for success.
a) Demographically, the target audience for Amahle’s Food Trucks are young people aged 25- 34, mostly consuming snacks and fast foods. Her other target market, which has been rapidly growing over the last four years, is retirees, aged 68 and over, mostly buying full meals and paying extra for contactless scooter delivery. Which of these would you recommend Amahle identify as her primary target audience for the upcoming Food Truck and Home Wares
amalgamation, and why? Explain what other key bases for segmentation you would also apply to further understand the primary audience?
b) A clear positioning strategy is vital for this next phase of Amahle’s Food Truck business.
Explain why positioning is important for Amahle and outline your recommended positioning strategy for her brand, including a positioning statement in your response.
You are a strong supporter of integrated marketing communications (IMC) and belief in an overriding IMC approach.
c) One of the five key features of the philosophy and practice of IMC is ‘speaking with a single voice. Clearly explain and describe – with examples – what ‘speaking with a single voice’ will mean in the context of the launch campaign for the Food Truck and Home Wares amalgamation campaign.
The ongoing rapid adoption of digital communication has certainly benefited Amahle’s company. One key outcome is that modern digitally active consumers have become more in control of marketing communication messages directed at them.
1. How could Amahle’s Food Truck best take advantage of individualization and interactivity for a contemporary target audience as part of a launch campaign for the inclusion of homewares and kitchen items for sale in the food trucks?
Once, we considered media in terms of traditional and new media. A newer approach, considers media in terms of Paid, Owned, and Earned.
2. Explain the categories of paid, owned, and earned media and contrast their relevance to both traditional and new media. In doing so, describe how Amahle’s Food Trucks could potentially integrate paid, owned, and earned media as part of its IMC campaign.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock Success in MKTG1266: Marketing Communication at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) with Our Formative, Solution of Summative Assignments, and Case Study Writing Help! Ireland students can now access expert assignment help in Singapore to excel in their courses. From identifying the optimal target audience for your campaign to solving tough assignments, our professional writers are here to support you. Pay for expert assistance and pave the way to success in your marketing journey at RMIT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices