|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||MO9622 Strategic Supply Chain Management Case Study|
MO9622 Strategic Supply Chain Management Case Study, NUN, Singapore: identified from the Lecture and Seminar Sessions of this module. Plans should be discussed and agreed upon with the tutor
appropriate identified from the Lecture and Seminar Sessions of this module. Plans should be discussed and agreed upon with the tutor, and a suitable visit confirmed by week 6 of the semester.
The group presentation should aim to comment upon the strategic role of the organization within its supply chain and its efficiency and effectiveness in performing that role. You should draw on and use reading and learning from the whole module, and position the organization in terms of strategic supply chain best practice. Marks will be awarded for the quality of the presentation as well as the content. Assessed Presentations will be made to the class in teaching weeks 11 and 12 and agreed upon with the Tutor.
Your group submission includes (1) presentation slides and (2) meeting minutes of meetings held by the group in creating the presentation (3) Ethics/consent forms (4) a brief written report (300 words) analysis of group findings and a short conclusion (150 words).
b. Individual-based Assignment (80% of total Mark)
Individually prepare a 3000 (+/-10%) words report using the findings of your group presentation as a Case Study
– to compare and contrast the supply chain strategy against a comprehensive literature review on appropriate supply chain theories
– the theories include but are not limited to planning, customer service, JIT/Quick Response, pipeline management, inventory/distribution management, E-supply chain, closed-loop supply chain, ean/agile, 6 sigma;
– to evaluate the case study organization and provide suggestions
– Include an Abstract (200 words max not in word count)
– Include an Introduction (100 words) and a Conclusion (200 words both included in the word count)
Students are expected to undertake significant research and literature review to develop their case and this MUST be evident in their portfolio and oral presentation
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN) student in Singapore seeking assistance with MO9622 Strategic Supply Chain Management Case Study or other challenging coursework? Look no further! Our Assignment Writing Service Singapore is your solution. At GBA, we specialize in providing expert support for individual assignments and offer comprehensive Dissertation Writing Services too. You can now pay our professionals for the help you need to excel in your courses. We're here to help you navigate through your academic journey.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices