|University||La Trobe University (LTU)|
|Subject||NSG2TBN Transition to Bachelor of Nursing Case Study|
NSG2TBN Transition to Bachelor of Nursing Case Study, LTU, Singapore: You are the nurse allocated to provide nursing care for Mrs. Wang. She was admitted to your ward following a fall at home earlier this morning
This assignment is based on a fictional patient, Mrs. Wang.
You are the nurse allocated to provide nursing care for Mrs Wang. She was admitted to your ward following a fall at home earlier this morning where she fractured her L) Neck of Femur and she has been transferred to the theater.
As a nurse, you are required to understand and manage the problems that patients are at high risk of experiencing following a fall at home and post-surgery. You must be able to anticipate any other serious issues that may occur and plan for how you would manage these problems.
You are required to apply a person-centered care approach using the CLINICAL REASONING CYCLE (see Appendix Two) to prioritize care for the next eight hours, that is post-operatively.
The patient data required for the assignment may be found at the end of this document in the appendix.
Please use the Marking Rubric on LMS as a further guide for this assessment to aid you in completing this task.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Calling all La Trobe University (LTU) students in Singapore! If you're facing challenges with your NSG2TBN Transition to a Bachelor of Nursing Case Study, we're here to support you. Our expert team offers assistance with TMA, and individual assignments, and provides exceptional Assignment Writing Services in Singapore. With our specialized Case Study Writing Help, we'll guide you toward academic success. Don't let the pressure get to you; connect with our experts today to ensure your coursework journey is smooth and successful.
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices