|University||Curtin University (CU)|
|Subject||NURS2004 Inquiry for Legal and Ethical Nursing Practice Case Study|
NURS2004 Inquiry for Legal and Ethical Nursing Practice Case Study, CU, Singapore: Describe the purpose of the paper and introduce the structure of the essay.
Describe the purpose of the paper and introduce the structure of the essay.
• DO NOT summarise the case study.
Define the legal issue of consent and identify the potential legal consequences
related to the consent process.
Describe the elements of valid consent as legal requirements of consent and provide a detailed discussion about minors and capacity.
• Ensure relevant legislation, case law, and WA Health policies are identified.
Apply the legal issue of consent to the case study.
3. Professional Practice
Define professional practice and professional misconduct in nursing.
• Ensure relevant legislation and professional practice framework documents
Describe the relationship between the legislation, national board, and professional conduct.
Choose 2 different elements from the professional practice framework that will specifically guide the decision-making and response of the nurse in this situation.
• Describe each element in your own words.
• Apply each element to the case study.
• Ensure you demonstrate how each element specifically assists the nurse in handling this situation professionally.
The professional practice framework includes the Code of Conduct for Nurses, ICN Code of Ethics, RN Standards for Practice, NSQHS Standards
3. Ethical Issues 14 MARKS
Use the ethical theory of Principlism to demonstrate ethical decision-making.
Define the 4 main bioethical principles and apply each to the case study.
Discuss conflicts between the bioethical principles.
• Provide a rationale for which bioethical principle would be prioritized.
• How would this conflict be resolved to allow for ethical care to be provided?
– Summarise your essay.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singaporean students at Curtin University can now access assignment help online for their NURS2004 Inquiry for Legal and Ethical Nursing Practice Case Study at CU. We offer the Best Online Exam Help in Singapore, ensuring that your assignments are completed by experts. Say goodbye to stress and let our professionals guide you through individual assignments. Our service is tailored to the specific requirements of GBA students, allowing you to excel in your academic journey. Trust us to provide the assistance you need for your course, so you can focus on your studies with confidence.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices